All positions at the William K. Sanford Town Library are hired through the Town Civil Service Department. Applicantions can be obtained at the Civil Service Office at Memorial Town Hall or on the Town of Colonie’s website. For further information please call 518-783-2721.
Common entry level Library positions and some minimum requirements include:
- Library Page: At least 16 years old
- Library Aide: High School degree
- Library Clerk: High School degree, and written test
- Library Assistant: Four year college degree
- Librarian I: MLS or equivalent