Book Donations Welcome
The library will gladly accept book donations to possibly add to our collection or to supplement our ongoing “Book Nook” sale tables. Listed below are a few guidelines to help you help us.
- Recent best sellers
- Clean copies of “classic” titles
- Current magazines
- Audiovisual materials (videos, DVDs, CDs, tapes)
- Children’s books
Items NOT Needed (and not saleable)
- Books in poor condition (yellowed or torn pages, broken bindings, musty)
- Reader’s Digest condensed books
- Encyclopedias and other dated information
- Bring donations to the library’s back door
- Place donations in boxes or bags
- For donations larger than 3 boxes, please call ahead of time
If you would like a receipt for tax purposes, we provide signed, dated acknowledgement letters for the items, but cannot assess their value.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38414862-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);