The library provides access to the following document-related services:
- Copying: 10¢/page for black and white (8″ x 11″ or 8″ x 14″ paper sizes)
- Faxing: fax service is provided by Fax24. It is $1.75 for the first page and $1.00 for each page thereafter for faxing in the U.S. or Canada.
- Scanning: black and white and color scanning is available at our copier for free. It is advisable to bring your own flashdrive.
- Printing: 10¢/page for black and white; print from library PC inside the library or your own both inside or outside the library. Black and white print jobs are held in the printer’s queue for up to 3 days. Color printing is available from a library PC for 50¢/page. Please ask at the Information Desk if assistance is needed.
- Need to print an email message and/or attachments? Here are directions on how to do this.