The library has one large event space, one medium sized training room, a small training room, and a small meeting room available to be booked by the public – check out our Meeting & Program Spaces page for detailed info on each room, or review our Meeting Room Policy for more information on acceptable uses of these spaces.
Ready to book a room or propose a program? Please complete our online Application for Meeting Room Use. Note that if you are applying to hold a program, you will need the following pieces of information to complete the application:
- Program title
- Brief program description – this helps us assess whether your program will be a good fit for the library, and of community interest, so please be specific
- Presenter information, including
- Contact info (in case we need to contact the presenter directly due to an emergency)
- Bio/Background information on the presenter
- One reference from a previous program attendee
After submitting your application, please allow up to 10 business days for us to process it and respond. Thank you!
Questions? Contact Greg Rucinski at 518-810-0312, email@example.com.